Our Preferred Partners
Integrated Platforms, Inc. has access to solutions from many of the house-hold names in storage, IT security, backup and restore technologies. However, innovation is often driven new companies and not these mainline vendors. Therefore, IPI is focused on building direct vender relationships with new companies whose unique and innovative products offer features and pricing that separate them from others in their marketplace.
While they may be “new” to you, our vendor partners offer cutting edge products which have received industry acclaim and awards. What they all have in common is that they are not common. They are not commodity products that you can find anywhere, instead they are limited to a select Integrators whom they feel offer unique values to their clients. IPI is one of the select few.
Our direct experience in installing and supporting this set of products sets us apart from many other IT solution providers. We call these products our Flagship Partners. These products and their technologies include:
- Awareness Technology – Cloud Managed Data Loss Prevention.
- Axcient – Cloud Managed Data Backup and Recovery.
- Fortinet - Enterprise Next Gen Firewalls, Web-filtering, SIEM, MFA, End-point protection and Network Access Control.
- FatPipe Networks - SD WAN Network Bandwidth Consolidation and Redundancy.
- Lenovo – Servers, Desktops, Workstations, Ultrabooks and Tablets.
- Overland Storage - Tape Libraries, Disk Libraries, Data De-Duplication and Storage Solutions.
- PC Matic Pro - Endpoint protection software tools for secutiy and performance.
- Sophos Security Solutions- UTM, End-point Security, Full Disk Encryption.
- Stay in Business - Create and manage a cloud -based Disaster Recovery Plan.
- StorageCraft - Converged Object -based Storage, Image-based Backups and Rapid Server Restoration.
- Thycotic - Password management tools to secure business critical assets.
- WatchGuard -Next Gen Firewalls, UTM and Wireless Networks.
Deployment and support services are a key part of each project that we undertake.
Our engineers are vendor trained and certified to assure that we know our vendor partner’s products thoroughly and can deliver a configuration optimized to fit into your Information Technology enterprise and maximize its value. We follow up with continued training to assure that we are prepared to help you take full advantage of new features when they are introduced. Our holistic approach ensures that our solutions “fit” into your Information Technology enterprise and contribute to its overall effectiveness.
How May We Help You?
We would be happy to provide you with more details about our services. and how they can help you reduce IT costs and improve IT service delivery. Please contact us at 713 927-7161 or complete our Contact Form.