Does the Cloud Fit Your Business Needs?
What exactly is the Cloud?
A pool of computing resources (servers, storage, applications, and voice services) that is provided as-needed to businesses from a provider’s network, eliminating the need for on-site equipment, maintenance, and management. Cloud technologies enable IT departments to increase or add capabilities as needed without purchasing equipment and software, training employees to support it, and using office space, power, and cooling to house it
What does it mean for my business?
They provide end users immediate access to new, always-on features from nearly any device in any location. They also provide the business a predictable, subscription-based, pay-per-use way to fund. These advantages drove large IT enterprises to become the early adopters of cloud technology because they had the most to gain. But today, the cloud infrastructure is in place and and service costs have come down so that the SMB market can enjoy the benefits of cloud technology as well. Among these benefits are:
- Simplicity – get the platforms and technologies that you need right now as a subscription-based service.
- Economics - lower your Total Cost of Ownership by getting the technology that you need d via a predictable monthly expense instead of up-front or ongoing CAPEX.
- Productivity - Get more done with new features and get back time spent maintaining legacy technology.
- Stability – benefit from multiple data centers and system redundancy to ensure that services are available regardless of conditions at your location.
- Performance – use guaranteed SLAs to satisfy the needs of your organization.
- Control - Enjoy control and point-and-click configuration over all services.
- Social Responsibility - reduce your organization's carbon footprint.
- Focus on Core Business - Outsource the technologies that support the business, so your people can focus on running it.
Purchasing new hardware and software licensing is just the beginning. On-going server administration, patching, license renewals and obsolesence add to the overall cost of ownership. Integrated Platforms, Inc,. has partnered with companies whose Cloud Managed solutions offer a cost effective alternative - instead of committing valuable capital to purchasing and manging hardware resources and software, why not "rent' them? They include:
For more information on the value of these Cloud Managed applications to your business, click the kinks highlighted above, contact us at 713-927-7161, or compete our Contact Form.