Hybrid SD WAN - Optimization and Failover
Managing and assuring data delivery to remote offices isn’t easy. Sometimes, they are in remote sites or local communication connectivity is unstable. That’s a problem when they must be in constant communications with the corporate office or key data centers to assure that mission critical applications and data are available. If that wasn’t enough, new applications like VoIP and Video Conferencing require an assured QoS and fail-safe connectivity. However, despite expensive investments in multiple hardware devices, software and multiple connectivity options, data delivery is still in jeopardy. With WAN products from Integrated Platforms, Inc. partner FatPipe Networks in place – it is secure and 99.99988 uptime is attained.
Who is FatPipe Networks?
FatPipe Networks is the inventor and multiple patents holders of technology that provides the highest levels of optimization, reliability, security and acceleration of Wide Area Networks (WANs). FatPipe is the world’s most innovative creator of WAN redundancy technology, router clustering, which affords companies automatic and dynamic failover of a downed data line connection due to a WAN component or service failure.
- FatPipe Networks invented the concept of router clustering to make branch office connectivity reliable without BGP programming.
- FatPipe Networks provides best of breed solutions for aggregating bandwidth, optimization and management, prioritization and automatic failover of WAN traffic, dynamic load balancing and security tools
FatPipe’s line of products cover an array of features and benefits for companies that run mission critical applications over any type of WAN infrastructure. Customer benefits include up to seven-nines of WAN redundancy, reliability, and speed. Dynamic load balancing, Quality of Service (QoS), and additional security; as well as compression, and VPN encryption capability are also available.
Why is FatPipe networks different?
FatPipe Networks’ core product is a multi-patented router-clustering technology that supports Wide Area Network (WAN) infrastructures by providing the highest levels of redundancy, reliability, speed, dynamic load balancing and additional security of IP traffic over any type of WAN. These router-clustering devices aggregate any combination of DS3, T1, E3, E1, DSL, OCN, ISDN, wireless, and/or cable lines. FatPipe offers four different load balancing algorithms for customers to choose from to get the maximum benefit and utilization of all the lines.
Customers have the flexibility to work with any type of WAN, creating a system that load balances among multiple managed or CPE VPNs, while still being compatible with Internet based VPNs. Companies can support their private and public wide area networks, even aggregating multiple private and public networks together without BGP or any equipment at the provider end.
Customers can even combine private and public lines, providing FatPipe gives customers the confidence and peace of mind that data lines will remain up at all times regardless of router, ISP, line, or backbone failures. FatPipe's customer profiles are extremely diverse ranging from multinational corporations to medium and small sized companies. Companies worldwide deploy FatPipe appliances to - help create robust and stable WAN infrastructures so they can transmit data accurately, efficiently and securely.
FatPipe enables reliable and secure branch office connectivity:
- Multiple data paths between branch office and centralized data storage
- Different types of communication links at branch office for full redundancy
- Automatic detection and recovery of failed data paths
- Dynamic load balancing across multiple paths
- Enhanced security with encryption and multi-path multiplexing
What does it all mean to your business?
- The only product in the market that can provide load balancing and reliability for WANs across a combination of private and public, wired and wireless, MPLS and VPN. Can be installed in about one hour or less (patented)
- A unique product which works with multiple managed VPN services providers and CPE based VPNs to provide the highest reliability, speed and security for inter office connectivity
- The most flexible platform product that allows add-on encryption, encapsulation, firewall, compression, traffic management and content filtering capabilities
Who uses FatPipe Networks solutions?
All major industry types use FatPipe products including law firms, financial and medical institutions; local, state and federal government entities; military institutions, municipalities, utilities and educational facilities. In fact, FatPipe products are deployed at 16 of the top 100 hotels in the US and are used by 13 of the top 100 law firms.
To learn more about how FatPipe Networks WAN optimization, reliability, redundancy, and failover can increase your corporate productivity and reduce telecommunication cost, call IPI at 713-927-7161 or visit www.fatpipeinc.com.