Lenovo Computing Hardware
Lenovo is a US $ 30 billion personal technology company and the world’s second largest PC vendor. It became a global company with the acquisition of the IBM Personal Computing Division in 2005 and later added its server and blade server technolgies.
Lenovo creates and builds exceptionally engineered personal computing technology, but it is much more than a technology company. Its products consistently win awards and rave reviews. They deliver the high quality, reliability and durability to meet our customer’s demands. The ultimate goal of Lenovo’s R&D team is to improve the overall customer experience while driving down the costs of ownership.
Lenovo has consistently outgrown the worldwide PC market in unit shipments and gained market share across all geographies, products and customer segments, making it the fastest growing of the four major PC companies in the world for three years running. In fact:
- It is the number one PC company in the world for large business and the public sector – providing servers, desktops and workstations.
- It has been the fastest growing major consumer PC brand on the planet for the last two years.
- It makes the fastest booting notebook in the world. It’s a ThinkPad – and in 20 years, more than 75 million of them have been sold.
- It has launched a family of tablet PCs targeting both the international consumer and commercial markets.
- It is growing in triple digits in the all-in-one market worldwide.
Lenovo’s business is built on product innovation, a highly efficient global supply chain and strong strategic execution. Lenovo’s unique end-to-end business model provides it with greater control over the products we develop, manufacture and bring to market. This ensures that Lenovo creates reliable, high-quality, secure and easy-to-use technology products and services for customers who want technology that does more. Its product lines include the legendary Think-branded commercial PCs, Idea-branded consumer PCs, a family of servers, workstations and tablets.
If you are searching for a high-quality computing platforms with Windows 10 support, world-wide product support and long-lived batteries, Lenovo is worth a look. To learn m ore about Lenovo’s powerful computing product’s family, please complete our Contact Form, visit the Lenovo webpage at www.Lenovo.com, click the highlighted text above, or call us at 713-927-7161.