Does the Cloud Fit Your Business Needs?
Moving to the Cloud?
Cloud technologies enable IT departments to increase or add capabilities as needed without purchasing equipment and software, training employees to support it, and using office space, power, and cooling to house it
Integrated Platforms, Inc. partners with several companies to offer Cloud -based solutions and Managed Services. These partners provide end users with immediate access to new, always-on, features from nearly any device in any location. They also provide the business a predictable, subscription-based, pay-per-use way to fund new technologies. . These advantages drove large IT enterprises to become the early adopters of cloud technology because they had the most to gain. But today, the cloud infrastructure is in place and and service costs have come down so that the SMB market can enjoy the benefits of cloud technology as well. Among these benefits are:
- Simplicity – get the platforms and technologies that you need right now as a subscription-based service.
- Economics - lower your Total Cost of Ownership by getting the technology that you need d via a predictable monthly expense instead of up-front or ongoing CAPEX.
- Productivity - Get more done with new features and get back time spent maintaining legacy technology.
- Stability – benefit from multiple data centers and system redundancy to ensure that services are available regardless of conditions at your location.
- Performance – use guaranteed SLAs to satisfy the needs of your organization.
- Control - Enjoy control and point-and-click configuration over all services.
- Social Responsibility - reduce your organization's carbon footprint.
- Focus on Core Business - Outsource the technologies that support the business, so your people can focus on running it.
Instead of committing valuable capital to purchasing and managing hardware resources and software, why not "rent' them? Our cloud-based and managed soluitions include:
- DUO - Cloud-based MFA and SSO solutions
- Cytracom - hosted Unified Communications.
- FatPipe Networks - SDWAN and SD WAN HaaS
- ID Agent - 24x7 Dark Web Monitoring
- StorageCraft - Cloud-based data backup and DRaaS.
- Thycotic/Centrify - Cloud-based Password Management solutions.
- TrendMicro - Cloud-based and Managed EDR
- WatchGuard - Cloud-based EDR, MFA, DNS services.
For more information on the value of these Cloud Managed applications to your business, click the kinks highlighted above, contact us at 713-927-7161, or compete our Contact Form.