Regulatory Compliance Services
Is your organization under regulatory requirements for data use and protection. Do you need help developing and implementing a cybersecurity, privacy and compliance program across your business? If so, Integrated Platforms, Inc. and its partner, CyberCompass can help..
CyberCompass's compliance services assess your vulnerabilities, creates a personalized roadmap to reduce risk and implements to tools and processes to attain regulatory compliance for HIPPA, NERC/FERC, PCI-DSS, TPN, CMMC and many others. Its teams have the regulatory and cyber security knowledge to help you quickly attain compliance, supports you in the event of a cyber audit and provides as additional $250,000 of cyber coverage from North American Data Security RPG, in the event of a cyber attack.
If you engage our compliance services, we will:
- Assess your security vulnerabilities through Web App PenetrationTtesting, Network Vulnerability Testing, External Penetration Testing and a Dark Web scan for compromised employee credentials.
- Assess the risk of your current Information Security Plan and make recommendations to strengthen polices and procedures.
- Create battle plan to build out your cyber resiliance.
- Create and maintain Business Continuity Plans that address your business impact and include inceident response plans.
- Assess remote workforce security vulnerabilities and define corrective actions and deliver Security Awareness Training with synthetic phishing to develop employee security awareness.
- Conduct an annual Security Risk Assessment to assure HIPPA compliance if applicable.
If you would like to learn more about our Regulatory Compliance services and their potential value to your organization, simply reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 713-927-7161.